Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can't believe it is September already!

Not only is it September............it's the middle of September!

I have started another rag rug. Still working on sock 1 of  boyfriends socks, have a scarf kit almost cast on........and yes even a few shawls. And signed up for dish rag tag 2011! First for me.
Can you say start-itis?

Co-worker wants this monster hat ditto'd LOL! Well she purchased it and likes it just as is, but would like another in a different color, sized larger and with a new mouth LOL! Ok so the one she gave me is just the inspiration. It is a crochet hat.............I prefer to knit, but also know that to knit it would take longer than to crochet it........do we want it finished soon (snow flies) or next year!

Lets put that to the test.

Boyfriend...........when are you too old to have them? Is there another description for the man in your life?.........maybe that is just it! The-man-in-my-life. TMIML there we go this is what I'll call  him.

No comments:

Post a Comment